8 week coaching program
Weekly Transformational Coaching Sessions Over Dinner at SymBowl Starts February 26th
We’ve been there. Feeling tons of different symptoms, unhealthy and wondering what happened to that vibrant version of ourselves.
We know you’ve been waiting for…
Someone to show you that it IS possible to lose those last 10 pounds you can’t shake.
An answer to your constant exhaustion, gurgling and out of whack hormones.
Some miracle to fix your sub-par digestive system that plagues you with painful belly bloat, food intolerances, constipation or diarrhea, and stomach upset on a daily basis.
The chance to feel normal again, like you used to feel before stress, poor food choices and…well, life…got in the way. The problem is:
Miracle cures and quick fixes? They don’t work long-term. Ever.
So what DOES work?
Our 8-week SymBowl Health & Life Coaching group program is designed around the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? We know there’s not one magic cure for everyone.
That’s why we’ve designed a program to help you learn which food and lifestyle choices SERVE your unique body and which ones HARM your unique body…because believe it or not, just because something is “healthy” doesn’t mean it’s right for you.
For example—those hard-boiled eggs you love?
Could be the source of your loose stools. Fabulous, isn’t it?
That green roughage you’ve been chowing down on?
Could be the reason your stomach is always in cramp mode.
Those powdered “health” shakes you drink?
Could be loading your body up with harmful bacteria and chemicals.
But don’t worry…we have the solution for you.
The best part?
It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
Meet your Coaches
Amanda LaPlante, MA, INHC
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Amanda LaPlante MA, INHC, battled multiple autoimmune diseases for two decades. After discovering the power of nutrition and root cause medicine, she dropped over a dozen medications, shed 50 pounds, regained control of her health, and found new purpose in life. She is on a mission to illuminate the amazing healing potential within us all and the powerful roles that food, lifestyle, and mindset play in our health.
Amanda collaborates with many integrative health professionals, is a sought after inspirational speaker, and teaches workshops on a variety of health and wellness topics. Amanda is also the host of "Get Real to Heal" on KWRH-LP 92.9 FM, a weekly 30-minute radio talk show devoted to empowering our inner health detective and spreading the word about root cause approaches to prevention and healing. Listen at: soundcloud.com/getrealtoheal
Eva Stottler, CHHC, AADP
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Eva Stottler is a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach and natural solutions educator. She works with women to improve their digestion, increase energy, lose weight, restore health and bring balance to their life.
As a busy mom of two boys, she never made the time to take care of herself. She suffered with constant fatigue, bloating, digestive and skin issues. When her youngest son faced a life threatening illness, she dove in head-first, researching everything she could find to restore his health. Their food became their medicine. In her desperate efforts to help her son, I ended up saving herself, too.
Not only did she resolve her health issues, she gained a whole new outlook on life. She is passionate about helping others feel their very best, using good nutrition and healthy habits.
We know this program is perfect for you if…
· You’re ready to ditch the fad diets and figure out what works for you
· You’re ready to say farewell to the clingy pounds that keep following you around
· You want more energy, so you can enjoy your life more without feeling exhausted
· You want to look and feel younger!
So, if you’re ready to:
· Restore your health and boost your immune system
· Become the master of your unique healthy blueprint
· Figure out which foods fuel your body and which foods wreak havoc on your body
· Nourish your body with whole, seasonal foods and push out the pesky toxins that have left you with extra pounds and cellulite
· Combat fatigue and access a completely natural source of energy you haven’t experienced in years
· Eliminate food allergies that you probably don’t even know you suffer from
· Feel alive again and ready to take on the world
… then welcome home, gorgeous.
This is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the “miracle cure mentality” forever.
In 8 weeks, you’ll discover:
· YOUR unique health blueprint
· Real life self-care strategies for putting yourself FIRST that will rid your body of toxins and nourish body, mind and soul
· All about the elimination diet and how to uncover which food allergies are plaguing your body
· How to give your kitchen a necessary face-lift so you don't revert back to your old lifestyle and can stay on track towards your goals
· Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in nourishing food and lifestyle habits – no deprivation here!
· How to combine food groups for maximum nutrient assimilation and minimal digestive upset
· How to reboot your cells, recharge your organs and revitalize your life
· Ways to become the best version of YOU
· And so much more
In 8 weeks, we'll cover these hot topics in health:
Mastering your mindset
The food - mood connection
Natural ways to boost your energy
Simple steps to improve gut health
Ways to tame inflammation
Exercises to burn fat and suit your body type
Eliminating toxins from your body and your life
Meditation and breathing techniques to relieve stress and anxiety
And so much more
We promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets. No more confusion. No more miracle cures.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 8-week program filled with like-minded people and delivered at one of the best restaurants in St. Louis!
Interested in extra support? Contact us for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health goals.
Our Early Bird rate of $295 covers your costs for ALL eight weeks of coaching and includes dinner and drinks by SymBowl!
Choose to study with Amanda and Eva at our Kirkwood shop every Tuesday night at 6pm beginning February 26th. Early Bird rates end February 18th when the regular rate of $310 per person will be applied.
Classes will break the week of March 18th.
See you there!